NSLS Thought Leader Broadcast: Be You! Tiki Barber
Join us in a screening of a thought leader broadcast hosted by the Kapi'olani CC National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS).
Each broadcast features one leader, celebrity, or best-selling author speaking on topics of personal and professional success. On Wednesday, November 20, the speaker will be Tiki Barber.
Find what fulfills you and follow that path! In this talk, three-time NFL Pro Bowl running back Tiki Barber will provide insight on the importance of creating your own opportunities, being honest with yourself, and identifying when it's time to evolve and reinvent yourself.
Tiki Barber is a ten year veteran of the NFL with the New York Giants and a well-known TV personality. He's the co-host of Tiki & Tierney on CBS Sports Radio, co-founder of Julius and Thuzio, a board member of The Fresh Air Fund and Director of KultureCity, an autism acceptance and inclusion organization._
Former thought leader speakers include:
- Tiffany Pham, Founder, CEO, Best-selling author
- Common, Grammy award-winning hip hop artist
- Trevor Noah, "The Daily Show" host and best-selling author
- Sir Richard Branson, Humanitarian, activist, adventurer and business icon
- Blake Mycoskie, Founder and Chief Shoe Giver of TOMS
- Barbara Corcoran, Real Estate entrepreneur & star of "Shark Tank"
- Robert and Kim Kiyosaki, Authors of the #1 personal finance book Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com! and author
The National Society of Leadership and Success is the nation's largest leadership honor society and collegiate leadership development program. And the only program of it's kind to have earned accreditation for its programming.
The Employment Prep Center sponsors the NSLS Chapter at Kapi'olani Community College. If you're interested in learning more about the chapter, please contact email@example.com.