NSLS Thought Leader Broadcast: Jim Kwik
Join us in a screening of a thought leader broadcast hosted by the Kapi'olani CC National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS).
Each broadcast features one leader, celebrity, or best-selling author speaking on topics of personal and professional success. On Thursday, October 24, Jim Kwik will be the speaker.
Two of the most costly words today are: "I forgot." I forgot to do it. I forgot what I read. I forgot what they said. I forgot about that class or meeting. I forgot your name. Every day we're sprinting to catch up with new technology, new people and new ideas. In this broadcast, Jim Kwik, a leading memory, and brain performance expert will share with you simple proven strategies to mentally thrive and win in the face of fierce overload and competition.
Jim Kwik, the founder of Kwik Learning, is a widely recognized expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, brain performance and accelerated learning. He serves as the brain coach to many of the world's leading C-suite executives and celebrities, including Elon Musk and Will Smith, is a sought-out trainer for organizations like Google and Nike and is the host of the "Kwik Brain" podcast, the #1 training podcast on iTunes._
Former thought leader speakers include:
- Tiffany Pham, Founder, CEO, Best-selling author
- Common, Grammy award-winning hip hop artist
- Trevor Noah, "The Daily Show" host and best-selling author
- Sir Richard Branson, Humanitarian, activist, adventurer and business icon
- Blake Mycoskie, Founder and Chief Shoe Giver of TOMS
- Barbara Corcoran, Real Estate entrepreneur & star of "Shark Tank"
- Robert and Kim Kiyosaki, Authors of the #1 personal finance book Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com! and author
The National Society of Leadership and Success is the nation's largest leadership honor society and collegiate leadership development program. And the only program of it's kind to have earned accreditation for its programming.
The Employment Prep Center sponsors the NSLS Chapter at Kapi'olani Community College. If you're interested in learning more about the chapter, please contact email@example.com.